Frequently Asked Questions
- To apply, click here.
- Submit a security deposit total for the apartment: $700
- Submit application fee per resident: $50 (each resident must submit an application). Security deposit and application fee payable by check or money order (no cash, no credit cards) must be paid in separate checks to the rental office located at 425 Hillsborough St., Chapel Hill, NC 27514
AM3 Cable and Internet – 1-866-263-3241
AM3 cable and internet service is included in the rent, but residents need to set up their account information.
Residents may request additional for service with another provider such as Time Warner or ATT, at their discretion.
On-Site Professional Management and Maintenance Staff
- Our community offers 24/7 maintenance emergency service.
- Our property’s staff is experienced and skilled in addressing all of your student’s needs.
- All work orders are processed in a timely manner while comfort and safety work orders are given immediate attention.
Floor Plans, Amenities, and Affordability
We have a variety of spacious floor plans with all the luxuries and modern conveniences your student requires. In addition, our amenities and leasing options focus on delivering. We do not charge blanket utility fees in our rent that require you and your student to pay for over-consumption on the part of others.